QUITE FRANKLY, IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FREE ASSESSMENT, YOU ARE MISSING A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Our free assessments could be best described as educational and informative one-on-one discussions designed to increase knowledge of the Disability Tax Credit program, the qualifying rules, the benefit amounts, and the application process.
In just a few minutes our Assessments:
- Assess whether a person’s medical restrictions qualify for the DTC
- Assess how many years past the person qualifies for the DTC
- Assess whether a person may qualify for future years
- Assess the lump sum benefit the person can expect for past years
- Assess the benefit the person can expect each year for future years
- Assess whether transferring the DTC to a family member may help
- Assess whether the person should apply for the DTC
- Assess whether the person would benefit from qualified professional help
- Provide detailed information about our service if applicable
The questions we answer in our Assessments:
- Does a person qualify?
- For how many years past and future?
- Will they benefit for the applicable years (any annual income taxes paid)?
- Will their case be easier or more difficult and should they get help?
- How would a DTC service help and what will it cost them?
The above answers these important questions, provides much more comprehensive information about the DTC, and helps people to determine their best next steps. All inquiries are private and confidential.
- Our DTC information is fact based (legally corroborative)
- Our DTC Information is not based on biased or subjective opinions
- Our DTC Information is comprehensive and accurate
- We do not use inquiries as marketing contact sources
- We do not solicit those who inquire
- All inquiries are private and confidential
- There are absolutely NO OBLIGATIONS to our free assessment.
Take the few minutes and contact our office for your FREE ASSESSMENT.