Disability Tax Credit Approval is Required To Get An RDSP
To Qualify for The Registered Disability Savings Plan You Must:
- Have a significant Mental or Physical condition
- Have a condition has lasted more than 12 months and is present most days
- Have earned a taxable income within the last 10 years (or a supporting family member)
About Barry Ho, Former CRA Tax Expert
- Barry Ho is a former CRA Tax Expert that helps Canadians get the Disability Tax Credits and RDSPs that they deserve.
- Many of the people that Barry has helped did not know that they qualified and were even told by doctors and accountants that they did not.
- Because of Barry’s specialized training with the Government of Canada he knows who qualifies and how to get them the refunds and registered disability savings plans that they deserve.
- Many people who qualify would never think of themselves as disabled, having only minor conditions that affect the way they live. Caregivers of children or the elderly facing these conditions qualify for the disability tax credit.
Call Barry Today at 1-855-546-9199 To See If You Qualify
[wufoo username=”bmdservices” formhash=”s7x2z7″ autoresize=”true” height=”502″ header=”show”]
Real People That Barry Has Helped
Avril K., Winnipeg, MB
Barry helped me, my son, and my mother with our DTC refunds totalling just over $60,000. Because of Barry getting my son’s Disability Tax Credit approval, we were able to open a RDSP getting us even more money to help us over the years.
Refund Received $60,000
Peter & Sally R., Calgary, AB
Thanks to Barry it was so easy to get our $28,300 is a Disability Tax Credit and open a Registered Disability Savings Plan. Thanks Barry!
Refund Received $28,300