You May Qualify For Up To $35,000 In Disability Tax Refunds
Your Disability Tax Credit Money May Be Waiting For You If:
- You have a significant Mental or Physical condition
- Your condition has lasted more than 12 months and is present most days
- You or a supporting person is earning a taxable income within the last 10 years
THE DISABILITY TAX CREDIT NOT JUST FOR THE DISABLED
Although most disabled people qualify for benefits, the majority of people who qualify for many of these programs would not consider themselves as disabled, nor would their medical practitioner. The fact is, any Canadian of any age, who has a significant health issue can qualify for substantial health benefits, regardless of whether they are medically designated as disabled. I specialize in helping Canadians who are disabled as well as those with lesser health issues obtain cash refunds that they are due. I am an expert in the Disability Tax Credit, which can often bring $25,000 or more in a lump sum, as well as up to $2,500 per year for current and future tax years, for those who qualify.
Walking – Knee/Hip Issues, Osteoarthritis, Poor Circulation, Foot Disorders
Digestion – IBD, Crohn’s/Colitis, Incontinence, Prostate Problems
Mobility – Weak/Shakey Hands or Arms, Back/Neck Problems
Breathing – COPD, Emphysema, Chronic Asthma, Sleep Apnea
Hearing – Hearing Aids, Hearing Loss
Cognitive – Memory Loss, Confusion, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, ADHD*
*Other medical conditions qualify
About Barry Ho, Former CRA Tax Expert
- Barry Ho is a former CRA Tax Expert that helps Canadians get the Disability Tax Credits that they deserve.
- Many of the people that Barry has helped did not know that they qualified and were even told by doctors and accountants that they did not.
- Because of Barry’s specialized training with the Government of Canada he knows who qualifies and how to get them the refunds and future tax savings that they deserve.
- Many people who qualify would never think of themselves as disabled, having only minor conditions that affect the way they live. Caregivers of children or the elderly facing these conditions qualify for the disability tax credit.
Call Barry Today at 1-855-546-9199 To See If You Qualify
[wufoo username=”bmdservices” formhash=”m7x3r3″ autoresize=”true” height=”502″ header=”show”]