You May Qualify For Up To $35,000 In Disability Tax Credits!
Your Disability Tax Credit Money May Be Waiting For You If:
- You have a significant Mental or Physical condition
- Your condition has lasted more than 12 months and is present most days
- You or a supporting person is earning a taxable income within the last 10 years
Caregivers, Spouses, and Supporting Family Members Qualify for the Disability Tax Credit
- Are you the Caregiver, Spouse, or Supporting Family Member of a person who qualifies for the Disability Tax Credit who has low or no income? If so, you can claim the tax benefit associated with the DTC and receive as much as $35,000 in a lump sum, and as much as $3,500 a year. The Disability Tax Credit can mean significant refunds to supporting individuals.
About Barry Ho, Former CRA Tax Expert
- Barry Ho is a former CRA Tax Expert that helps Canadians get the Disability Tax Credits that they deserve. Many of the people that Barry has helped did not know that they qualified and were even told by doctors and accountants that they did not.
- Because of Barry’s specialized training with the Government of Canada he knows who qualifies and how to get them the refunds and future tax savings that they deserve.
- Many people who qualify would never think of themselves as disabled, having only minor conditions that affect the way they live. Caregivers of children or the elderly facing these conditions qualify for the disability tax credit.
Call Barry Today at 1-855-546-9199 To See If You Qualify
[wufoo username=”bmdservices” formhash=”q7x3a1″ autoresize=”true” height=”502″ header=”show”]
Real People That Barry Has Helped
Patricia B., Toronto, ON
As a caregiver for my mother, Barry helped me get $15,800 due to her Crohn’s Disease. A great help!
Refund Received $15,800